Tea Strainer with Blue Bird
This Tea Strainer with Blue Bird makes the perfect gift for tea lovers and for those who appreciate the beauty of things. It’s beautiful and practical and makes a great gift to send to your friends and family as it is small and easy to post.
Every tea drinker, young and old who apppreciates a good pot of tea and the ritual that goes with it, will be delighted with this thoughtful, practical and very beautiful gift. For those who love birds, the little blue bird makes this gift really special and will bring a smile to your everyday.
How to make the perfect cup of tea with this little bird tea strainer. It comes in a box and is practical to post.
The following instructions will allow you to make a good cup of any kind of tea. Also included are suggestions for amount of tea leaves, time of infusion, water temperature, and material of teapot for the general varieties of tea. Of course, there are more detailed instructions for any kind of tea. To find out more on how to prepare a specific kinds of a variety of tea, click on the kind of tea below.
- Bring freshly drawn, cold water to a boil in a kettle
- When water is at a gentle boil, remove heat.
- Pour hot water into teapot and teacups and pour off. By warming the cups in this way, the water temperature will be more consistent.
- Add the proper amount of tea leaves per person to the pot. One for the person and one for the pot
- Allow water to cool to the proper temperature, if necessary, and pour over the tea leaves.
- Steep for the proper length of time.
- Strain completely into another teapot or directly into the serving cups
For more about tea https://www.itoen.com/all-things-tea/preparing-tea